30. Good Person Inside by Jill Sobule.
29. Once Upon A Dream from the musical Jekyll and Hyde. My favorite line is Once upon a dream you were heaven sent to me, but it wasn’t meant to be, now you’re just a dream.
28. Please Remember Me by Tim McGraw.
27. How Do You Like Me Now by Toby Keith.
26. Wait and Bleed by Slipknot, the band I formally thought was called Skipnot.
25. Desperately by George Strait.
24. Right Through You by Alanis Morrisette.
23. Cry For You by Ashe.
22. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams
21. Have You Seen Me Lately (Acoustic Version) by Counting Crows. This is my FAVORITE song.
20. Could’ve Been by Tiffany. I have always loved this song. I remember dancing in my basement to this song in elementary school. It was one of my favorites.
19. Insensitive by Jan Arden. This song is pretty self explanatory. I thought you might have some advice how to be insensitive.
18. Get Over Yourself by SHE-daisy. I love any song by SHE-daisy.
17. Cryin’ by Aerosmith. I remember listening to this song, and dedicating this song on the radio to a guy named Seth Johnson when I was in Jr. High. He was a jerk!
16. Sometimes Love is Just Not Enough by Rod Stewart.
15. Another Dumb Blonde by Hoku. Yes, I love this song, don’t judge me.
14. Unbreakable Hearts by Jessica Andrews. Love it!
13. Blame it on Your Heart by Patty Loveless.
12. Don’t Cry Joni by Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn. This song is about a girl who has fallen in love with an older boy who says she is too young for him and then moves away and realizes he loves her and she marries his best friend.
11. Bye Bye by JoDee Messina.
10. One of These Days by Tim McGraw
9. Why They Call it Fallin’ by Leann Womack
8. Ten Thousand Angels by Mindy McCready
7. Some Fools Never Learn by Steve Wariner
6. Stay by Sugarland.
5. Two Teardrops by Steve Wariner
4. Where are You Now by Janet Jackson
3. Every Rose Has its Thorns by Poison
2. Ocean Front Property by George Strait
1. After the Rain by Nelson. None of the other songs are in order except this one. This is my favorite break up song, because it always makes me feel better…..eventually. My favorite line in the song is: He never really loved you from the start, the only thing he ever gave you was a broken heart, don’t be afraid to lose what was never meant to be.
What are some of your favorite breakup songs?