Have you ever heard of Tea Tree Oil? It’s a great and versatile oil you can use to help in your everyday life. You can use it for so many different things. It can help fight certain skin issues and you can use it for cleaning products too. With all the harsh chemicals we are looking for alternatives that are safer for our families. I learned about Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil which I was really excited about. I am personally trying to cut some of the chemicals out of my life after my surgery to remove my six pound tumor. I know that it probably wasn’t chemical related but it was definitely an eye opening experience for me.
Here is some information from the company:
- One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
- Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
- Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your's to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
- We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
- Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smallest carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.
I had the chance to try out a bottle of Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. It was my first experience with Tea Tree Oil and I really like using it. It came with a free e-book with great tips and ideas. The packaging is great. It comes in a pretty dark brown glass bottle. I have used it on my skin mostly. I don’t really get much acne after having horrible skin in Jr. high. I had pimples everywhere. It was really bad, that I had to go to a dermatologist quite often. Now I just get an occasional blemish on my forehead when I am on my cycle. The Apothecary Extracts 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil works really well on acne. I want to start making my own natural cleaning products as Tea Tree Oil smells fabulous. I sometimes get a mild headache from the smell of cleaning products. Remember that Tea Tree Oil is not to be digested. It is for topical use only. You can buy your own exclusively on Amazon. It’s only $24.99 and you get a huge 4 ounce bottle. It’s such a high quality product and a great value. Check out the reviews. There are over 800 5 Star Reviews!
Shop here to order your own Apothecary Extracts 100% PureAustralian Tea Tree Oil